Property ID : 121221
Sold REDUCED: $1,200,000 - Offices
YOU are viewing a stunning opportunity to secure one of Brisbanes favourite character properties which is part of “Cook Terraces” on Coronation Drive. These terraces were built in the late 1800’s and ooze significant charm with both commercial and residential users making the most of the beautiful architecture and high exposure location. This property is situated within walking distance of the CBD and has easy access to all modes of public transport as well as direct access onto the M1. There is an abundance of cafes, restaurants and bars just around the corner on Park Road. Enjoy the sweeping water and city views from all levels.
– 308sqm of character charm, over three levels
– 44sqm courtyard at rear + 11sqm enclosed balcony (double glazing)
– Over $50k spent on full make good & professional clean
– New carpet, patch / paint, full dental fit out removal back to clean shell
– Ideal for outside the box business thinkers
– 5x secure undercover car parks on the title
– Outgoings: $24,756 pa + GST (incl. BCC rates, water, B/Corp and land tax).
Please contact Jeremy Conybeare from FAL Property Group or Aron Burtenshaw from Ray White.