FULLY FUNCTIONING TIMBER MILL IN ROMA
This is a unique opportunity to walk in and take over this fully functioning timber mill on the edge of Roma. With a population of around 7,000, Roma is located on the junction of the Warrego and Carnarvon Highways. It is easily accessible by road and rail, approximately 450km west of Brisbane (a half day drive) and 130km from Toowoomba.
Situated on a massive 3.63ha site, this is a fully equipped business complete with top of the line machinery (full list below), with dressing shed, weighbridge, saws, office space, as well as massive water tanks and Hino water trucks. The range of equipment included allows efficient operation year round, supplying a wide range of timbers.
Wood produced here is used in the manufacture of furniture products, flooring, cabinetry, wood based panels, wood craft and wood toys. Supply chain from Roma is streamlined and efficient, with packed timber transported directly to the Port of Brisbane.
– Massive Land area 3.63ha
– Machinery Yard, Sawmill, Dressing shed (see below)
– Fully fitted office space
– Shipping containers for storage x 10
– Water tank 40,000L with electric & petrol pumps
– Hino diesel water trucks 5,000L tank, pumps
– Weighbridge 60 tonne capacity with electronic reader
– Primary saws x 2: large log saw & small log saw
– Mig welder, air compressors, parts washer
– Diesel tank 2,000L upright cyclinder
With a population of around 7,000, Roma is located approximately 500km west of Brisbane and 130km from Toowoomba.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please call FAL Property Group.
– Mig Welder 240 volt with remote wire feed
– Air compressor 240 volt with upright receiving tank
– Diesel tank 2,000L upright cylinder
– Shipping container for storage x 10
– Parts washer for metal
– Goldsmith Sawblade sharpener with separate grinding wheel
– Aircompressors 415 volt x 2
– Rotary compressor in cabinet
– Primary Saw for small logs
– Primary Saw for large logs
– Watertank 40,000L clyndrical metal, with electric & petrol pumps
– Bench saw Robinson 32” 415 volt, power feed, roller guide
– Moulders Wienig Profimat, 5 head
– Spida Saws x 2 415 volt with benches
– Optimiser 415 volt with belt in/out feeder
– Blade/Tool sharpener x 2
– Blade/Tool sharpener Weinig & OMA system
– Horizontal timber decks x 2 with electric chain drive
Weighbridge 60 tonne capacity with electronic reader
Office & lunchroom, desks, chairs, filing cabinets, IT, fridge,
Motor Equipment & Vehicles
Hino 4 water truck x 2 Diesel, manual 5,000L steel water tank, Honda pump, hose reels